Challenging the DUI Evidence against you
A key aspect of our drunk driving defense at Katzman, Beck & Thom, P.C., is challenging DUI evidence. In fact, it is one of the first steps we take on behalf of our clients and, if successful, it can lead to dismissal of the charges. We each have more than 30 years of experience, and understand how to effectively examine evidence. We work hard to secure the best possible outcome for you.
For a free consultation with the DUI defense lawyers of Katzman, Beck & Thom, P.C., contact us at 719-578-1183 or 303-795-0662
Our attorneys will inspect all aspects of the case against you. In the process of challenging DUI evidence, we will cover every conceivable issue, asking such questions as:
- Was the initial traffic stop or contact constitutional?
- Were you properly questioned about the incident?
- How accurate was the breathalyzer test used to determine your blood alcohol content?
- Were the police officers authorized to ask you to participate in a blood or breath test?
- Were Department of Health rules and regulations complied with properly?
- What errors or mistakes did the police make that can help you?
At Katzman, Beck & Thom, P.C., we pride ourselves on examining and challenging DUI evidence from top to bottom. Since we are a small law firm, our lawyers are able to properly devote the appropriate amount of individual time to your case. We believe in taking a hands-on approach to all of our cases, and will make certain to provide you with the legal representation you deserve.
Contact us at 719-578-1183 or 303-795-0662 to schedule a free consultation with one of our DUI defense attorneys today.
Throughout Colorado, including the cities of Denver, Boulder, Castle Rock, Aurora, Littleton, Golden, and Colorado Springs, people turn to us for defense against drunk driving charges. We are ready to work for you.