Have you been arrested and charged with a crime in Colorado?
Are you facing a Divorce, Custody, Support, or Post Decree matter?
We can help you! Our firm has been been representing people facing divorce, criminal or DUI charges for over 30 years. We represent clients throughout Colorado, including Denver, Colorado Springs, Castle Rock, Littleton, Golden, Pueblo and Canon City.
This may be the first time you have encountered the legal system, but it’s certainly not our first time. Few Colorado Springs law firms have the breadth and depth of experience our attorneys bring to clients who need defense in a criminal case or family law matter.
At Liberty Law Center we put our knowledge and experience to work for you in the following areas:
- Drunk driving- felony and misdemeanor offenses
- Assault and fighting charges including felony and misdemeanor charges
- Drug charges including felony, misdemeanor, petty offenses, and juvenile offenses
- Theft charges, including shoplifting, check fraud, robbery, and burglary
- Domestic violence, assault, stalking, menacing, spousal abuse and child abuse
- White collar crimes, embezzlement and forgery
- Juvenile defense, including expungement
- Traffic charges, including driving without insurance, speeding, hit and run accidents, reckless driving, and careless driving
- Divorce, Child Custody, Child Support, Post Decree Issues
Hire An Attorney With Skill and Understanding
At Austin, Katzman, & Thom, P.C., we know criminal and family law in Colorado. We will make sure you understand your rights and what’s happening with your case. We will work with you to develop the best legal strategy, and we will explain all of the options and potential outcomes of your case.
You are not alone. The attorneys at Liberty Law Center are here for you. Take a look at some of the cases we’ve handled for others accused of crimes throughout the state of Colorado, then give us a call to see how we can help you.